This sword is a replica of Kaname Tōsen's Kidō-Type Zanpakutō Suzumushi (清虫, Cricket"). The blade has a unique Tsuba shaped like a teardrop with holes on the curved end and a ring dangling from the point.
Shikai: Released by the word "Nake" (鳴け - "Cry"), the sword projects a high-pitched sound over an area, overwhelming anyone in range and knocking them unconscious.
Bankai: Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi (清虫終式閻魔蟋蟀 - "Cricket Final Form: Devil Cricket") - Creates a dome in which spiritual energy and the five senses (save for touch) are nullified. The wielder (and anyone touching Suzumushi) are immune to the dome's effects.
Resurrección: Suzumushi Hyakushiki: Grillar Grillo (鈴虫百式狂枷蟋蟀 - "Cricket Hundredth Ceremony: Lunatic Shackles Cricket") - changes the bearer into a bestial creature resembling a Hollow with a head like a cricket and insect wings.
Noted special abilities:
- Suzumushi Nishiki: Benihikō (清虫二式紅飛蝗 - "Cricket 2nd Movement: Crimson Flying Locusts") - Leaves a trail in the air that turns into swords, which fly and hit opponents.
- Los Nueve Aspectos (九相輪殺 - "The Nine Aspects") - the bearer can use his claws to draw green circles in the air that create massive bursts of sonic energy capable of crushing targets.
- La Mirada (ラ・ミラーダ - "The Gaze") - charge a green circle in front of both eyes that combine together before releasing sonic energy.
- Overall Length: 103 cm / 40.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 70 cm / 27.6 Inches
- Tsuku Length: 26 cm / 10.24 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.2 cm / 1.25 Inches
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 cm / 0.28 Inches
- Blade HRC 56
- Sharpness: Unsharpened
- One Sword
- Sword Stand not Included
Blade: The blade of this sword is hand forged and finished. The steel used is high quality carbon steel, which is very pure, and keeps its edge very well. The blade is unsharpened.