This sword is a replica of Yachiru Kusajishi's Melee-Type Zanpakutō Sanpo Kenjū (三步剣獣 - "Three-Step Sword Beast"). The sword has a pink Tsuka, a flower-shaped Tsuba, and a Saya held with a cord.
Shikai: Summons two creatures, Lumpy (前獣 - "Front Beast") and Boney (後獣 - "Rear Beast"), that fight alongside the bearer. For each attack initiated by the bearer, Lumpy will attack before the bearer and Boney after.
Bankai: Unknown. Who knows what mysteries this Zanpakutō will reveal to its wielder?
- Overall Length: 103 cm / 40.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 70 cm / 27.6 Inches
- Tsuku Length: 26 cm / 10.24 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.2 cm / 1.25 Inches
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 cm / 0.28 Inches
- Blade HRC 56
- Sharpness: Unsharpened
- One Sword
- Sword Stand not Included
Blade: The blade of this sword is hand forged and finished. The steel used is high quality carbon steel, which is very pure, and keeps its edge very well. The blade is unsharpened.