This sword is a replica of Luppi Antenor's Zanpakutō Trepadora (蔦嬢 - "Climbing Vine"). The sword has a 4-pointed Tsuba and pink Saya.
Resurrección: Released by the word "Kubire" (縊れ - "Strangle") - the bearer gains eight large tentacles that can be used in various attacks to attack opponents.
Noted Special Ability:
- Hierro Virgen (鉄の処女 - "Iron Maidon") - The tentacles grow spikes at the ends to increase attack damage.
- Overall Length: 103 cm / 40.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 70 cm / 27.6 Inches
- Tsuku Length: 26 cm / 10.24 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.2 cm / 1.25 Inches
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 cm / 0.28 Inches
- Blade HRC 56
- Sharpness: Unsharpened
- One Sword
- Sword Stand not Included
Blade: The blade of this sword is hand forged and finished. The steel used is high quality carbon steel, which is very pure, and keeps its edge very well. The blade is unsharpened.