This sword is a replica of Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi's Zanpakutō Kinshara (金沙羅 - "Golden Sal Tree"). The sword posses a bright Tsuka and a sharp, pointed diamond-shaped Tsuba.
Shikai: Released by the word "Play" (奏でろ), the blade becomes a golden whip, which moves according to the bearer's will.
Bankai: Allows the bearer to create illusions with music that can deceive the target and cause physical damage.
Noted special abilities:
- Arupejio (アルペジオ - "Arpeggio") - creates a wire around the target, which wraps around and ensnares it.
- Kinshara Sōkyoku Dai Jūichiban - Izayoi Bara (金沙羅奏曲第十一番・十六夜薔薇 - "Golden Sal Tree Sonata Number Eleven - Sixteen Day-Old Moon Rose") - creates a sound shockwave at the end of the whip which destroys everything around it.
- Overall Length: 103 cm / 40.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 70 cm / 27.6 Inches
- Tsuku Length: 26 cm / 10.24 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.2 cm / 1.25 Inches
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.7 cm / 0.28 Inches
- Blade HRC 56
- Sharpness: Unsharpened
- One Sword
- Sword Stand not Included
Blade: The blade of this sword is hand forged and finished. The steel used is high quality carbon steel, which is very pure, and keeps its edge very well. The blade is unsharpened.